Tenda AX3 AX1800 WiFi 6 Wireless Wifi Router Dual-Band Gigabit Port 2.4GHz 5.0ghz OFDMA Repeater Signal Amplifier PPPoE
AX3 adopts the latest generation of Wi-Fi 6 with dual band concurrency rates of up to 1775 Mbps (2.4GHz: 574 Mbps, 5GHz: 1201 Mbps).
With 1.5GHz high-performance quad-core processor units, the network loadcapacity has been greatly improved. The response you need is instantly quicker, and the long-term operationis more stable.
With MU-MIMO+OFDMA technology, significantly improve network performance and efficiency, allows more devices to access the Internet at the same time, lowering latency, multiplayer online games and HD-videos are smoother.
AX3 is the preferred router for smart home system.
● Full Gigabit port
● WI-FI6, download a high-definition movie in 8 seconds
● OFDMA technology for efficient transmission
● 2.4GHz: 574 Mbps, 5GHz: 1201 Mbps
● Game acceleration
● With 1.5GHz high-performance quad-core processor units
● Support app set up
Router * 1
RJ cable * 1
Us adapter * 1
EU plug or UK plug or Au plug * 1 (please note the order)
Manual * 1
A: With packing box B: Without packing box
Router Setup Steps
*AX1800 Now it's V1.Default is multilingual firmware version.
1. Computer settings: please download Google Chrome in advance and open it //192.168.0.1/ , this is the official setting page of Tenda router. You can translate it into the language of your country through Google Chrome, such as English, Russian, Spanish, etc., just follow the prompts to set it.
2.Application settings: please download Tenda WiFi app in advance
1.search for and download the app “Tenda Wi Fi” on Google play or app store.
2.turn on the Tenda (WiFi) router and the phone connection
1) Create a Tenda account and log in to your account;
2) According to the operation, click “dial up access” to enter your network account and password; (the router supports PPPoE protocol)
3) Click “WiFi password” and “new password” to complete.
4）open the application and complete the WiFi settings.
*If you are unable to connect, please do not worry, please contact us, we will provide the connection video